Re: sends the contents of the clipboard to the remote machine

Luke Davis

On Sat, 6 Jun 2020, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Since though in the case of NVDA Remote we are going through servers, if the server owner let's say catches me sending an mp3 to someone via NVDA remote of
the latest launch that happened last Saturday, I think they would probably have my head. Lol! And this is not using nvda remote servers either, this is a
custom one someone set up.
There will have to be a terms of service document of some sort to protect remote server operators

But the transfer should be encrypted: the remote operator should never be able to determine anything of the contents that is moving across the session, be it keyboard input or files.

So if he catches you, he is the one unethically snooping.

Luke