From: Luke Davis
Sent: 07 June 2020 05:14
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] sends the contents of the clipboard to the remote machine

On Sat, 6 Jun 2020, Kevin Cussick via groups.io wrote:

> Hi,   this only works with text right?   You can not copy a file from local

> machine and send it to the remote machine?

I have not tried it with graphical content or other formatted type text or data.

I have transferred word documents this way, by opening them on the remote,

selecting all, copying, sending it to the control, and pasting into another word

document on my local machine.

A pain, but it works.

And if there is a MIME encoder (or UU Encoder) on the remote, any file could be

losslessly converted to text and moved this way.  But that is a lot of effort.

Luke