From: Rui Fontes
Sent: 07 June 2020 15:06
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] sends the contents of the clipboard to the remote machine

It works in both directions...

I have used it several times...

Rui Fontes

NVDA portuguese team

Às 15:02 de 07/06/2020, Chris Mullins escreveu:

Hi

In the help guide of the Remote Support add-on it states:

“The Push clipboard option in the remote menu allows you to push text from your clipboard. when activated, any text on the clipboard will be pushed to the other machines.”

What it doesn’t say is whether this command can be executed on both the controlling and controlled computers in the remote session.  When I have been the controlling user in a remote session I have used the Push Clipboard command to enable me to populate a text file previously created on the controlled machine but I have never done it the other way around as Luke describes below.

Cheers

Chris