Re: sends the contents of the clipboard to the remote machine

Sarah k Alawami

Have you filed an issue on their github if they have one/ if so what has then their response? I know with team viewer It's text only if I recall, as it was only text that they copied over from my address bar to theirs.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website.

to subscribe to the feed click here and you can also follow us on twitter

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum] Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page You will also be able to buy some of my products and eBooks there.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 8 Jun 2020, at 13:23, Kevin Cussick via groups.io wrote:

thanks look for posting.

On 07/06/2020 05:14, Luke Davis wrote:

On Sat, 6 Jun 2020, Kevin Cussick via groups.io wrote:

Hi,   this only works with text right?   You can not copy a file from local machine and send it to the remote machine?

I have not tried it with graphical content or other formatted type text or data.
I have transferred word documents this way, by opening them on the remote, selecting all, copying, sending it to the control, and pasting into another word document on my local machine.

A pain, but it works.

And if there is a MIME encoder (or UU Encoder) on the remote, any file could be losslessly converted to text and moved this way.  But that is a lot of effort.

Luke

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.