Re: sends the contents of the clipboard to the remote machine

Kevin Cussick

Hi, no I must admit I have not. but did ask on this list some years ago and one of the devs said this is not needed. I think they said use team viewer this does this. I do not know if it does or not? I just know nvda remote does not do this and I and others wished it could.

On 08/06/2020 21:38, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Have you filed an issue on their github if they have one/ if so what has then their response? I know with team viewer It's text only if I recall, as it was only text that they copied over from my address bar to theirs.
Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. <http://www.tffppodcast.com>
Our discord <http://discord.tffppodcast.com> is where you will know when we go live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum] Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.
For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page <http://lbry.tv/@ke7zum> and my tffp lbry page <http://lbry.tv/@tffppodcast> You will also be able to buy some of my products and eBooks there.
Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here <Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast>
On 8 Jun 2020, at 13:23, Kevin Cussick via groups.io wrote:
thanks look for posting.
On 07/06/2020 05:14, Luke Davis wrote:
On Sat, 6 Jun 2020, Kevin Cussick via groups.io wrote:
Hi,   this only works with text right?   You can not copy a
file from local machine and send it to the remote machine?
I have not tried it with graphical content or other formatted
type text or data.
I have transferred word documents this way, by opening them on
the remote, selecting all, copying, sending it to the control,
and pasting into another word document on my local machine.
A pain, but it works.
And if there is a MIME encoder (or UU Encoder) on the remote,
any file could be losslessly converted to text and moved this
way.  But that is a lot of effort.
Luke