Re: sends the contents of the clipboard to the remote machine

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 12:09 AM, Luke Davis wrote:
Every other remote desktop platform out there can move files from one machine to the other.
-- End Quoted Material --

Well, Microsoft's own Quick Assist does not.  I'd have to imagine it's not alone.  The ones I know of that do have their own built-in mechanisms for selecting the file on one side, sending it, then fetching it on the other.  It's not a straight copy and paste in the conventional sense.

I just submitted feedback minutes ago regarding the inability, in Quick Assist, to copy text on the assistant's side then paste it on the remote side, and vice versa.  That would likely require a special paste button that's a part of the remote session, but that's still way easier than having to do workarounds.