Re: sends the contents of the clipboard to the remote machine

teamviewer has also a free version for non commercial use.

Team viewer does do this. But the price model is kind of high if this
is what you want to do this, so I would file on their github page and
see where it ttakes you, and post a link here when you do to the issue
page.

[website.](http://www.tffppodcast.com)

and you can also [follow us on twitter](http://twitter.com/tffppodcast)

Our [discord](http://discord.tffppodcast.com) is where you will know
when we go live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum] Feel free to give
the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit [my main lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@ke7zum) and my [tffp lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@tffppodcast) You will also be able to buy some of
my products and eBooks there.

[here](Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast)

On 8 Jun 2020, at 14:38, Kevin Cussick via groups.io wrote:

Hi, no I must admit I have not. but did ask on this list some years
ago and one of the devs said this is not needed. I think they said use
team viewer this does this. I do not know if it does or not? I just
know nvda remote does not do this and I and others wished it could.

On 08/06/2020 21:38, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Have you filed an issue on their github if they have one/ if so what
has then their response? I know with team viewer It's text only if I
recall, as it was only text that they copied over from my address bar
to theirs.

<http://www.tffppodcast.com>;

to subscribe to the feed click here
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/tffp>; and you can also follow us on
twitter <http://twitter.com/tffppodcast>;

Our discord <http://discord.tffppodcast.com>; is where you will know
when we go live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum] Feel free to
give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry
page <http://lbry.tv/@ke7zum>; and my tffp lbry page
<http://lbry.tv/@tffppodcast>; You will also be able to buy some of my
products and eBooks there.

<Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast>

On 8 Jun 2020, at 13:23, Kevin Cussick via groups.io wrote:

thanks look for posting.

On 07/06/2020 05:14, Luke Davis wrote:

On Sat, 6 Jun 2020, Kevin Cussick via groups.io wrote:

Hi, this only works with text right? You can not
copy a
file from local machine and send it to the remote
machine?

I have not tried it with graphical content or other formatted
type text or data.
I have transferred word documents this way, by opening them
on
the remote, selecting all, copying, sending it to the
control,
and pasting into another word document on my local machine.

A pain, but it works.

And if there is a MIME encoder (or UU Encoder) on the remote,
any file could be losslessly converted to text and moved this
way. But that is a lot of effort.

Luke

--
By God,