Re: sends the contents of the clipboard to the remote machine

Sarah k Alawami

Yes, that has a time limit per ssessioin. Since the aira folks's sessions and ours sometimes can be an our or two in some cases, they need the paid version while we do not. It's like zoom in that aspect.

On 8 Jun 2020, at 22:28, zahra wrote:

teamviewer has also a free version for non commercial use.

Team viewer does do this. But the price model is kind of high if this
is what you want to do this, so I would file on their github page and
see where it ttakes you, and post a link here when you do to the issue
page.

[website.](http://www.tffppodcast.com)

and you can also [follow us on twitter](http://twitter.com/tffppodcast)

Our [discord](http://discord.tffppodcast.com) is where you will know
when we go live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum] Feel free to give
the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit [my main lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@ke7zum) and my [tffp lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@tffppodcast) You will also be able to buy some of
my products and eBooks there.

[here](Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast)

On 8 Jun 2020, at 14:38, Kevin Cussick via groups.io wrote:

Hi, no I must admit I have not. but did ask on this list some years
ago and one of the devs said this is not needed. I think they said use
team viewer this does this. I do not know if it does or not? I just
know nvda remote does not do this and I and others wished it could.

On 08/06/2020 21:38, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Have you filed an issue on their github if they have one/ if so what
has then their response? I know with team viewer It's text only if I
recall, as it was only text that they copied over from my address bar
to theirs.

<http://www.tffppodcast.com>

to subscribe to the feed click here
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/tffp> and you can also follow us on
twitter <http://twitter.com/tffppodcast>

Our discord <http://discord.tffppodcast.com> is where you will know
when we go live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum] Feel free to
give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry
page <http://lbry.tv/@ke7zum> and my tffp lbry page
<http://lbry.tv/@tffppodcast> You will also be able to buy some of my
products and eBooks there.

<Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast>

On 8 Jun 2020, at 13:23, Kevin Cussick via groups.io wrote:

thanks look for posting.

On 07/06/2020 05:14, Luke Davis wrote:

On Sat, 6 Jun 2020, Kevin Cussick via groups.io wrote:

Hi, this only works with text right? You can not
copy a
file from local machine and send it to the remote
machine?

I have not tried it with graphical content or other formatted
type text or data.
I have transferred word documents this way, by opening them
on
the remote, selecting all, copying, sending it to the
control,
and pasting into another word document on my local machine.

A pain, but it works.

And if there is a MIME encoder (or UU Encoder) on the remote,
any file could be losslessly converted to text and moved this
way. But that is a lot of effort.

Luke

--
By God,