From: "Gene" <gsasner@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2016 12:01 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] problem with the newest chrome

Chrome automatically updates itself and the user can't stop it. Use Firefox for sites where you have this problem. It isn't clear to me what the problem is. Is the problem that when you do a search such as a google search, you don't see the links in the results displayed as clickable links or you don't see the address of the sites in the results showing where the result leads?