Re: Eloquence and NVDA

Luke Davis

Given that my name has been dropped in this, I think it behooves me to explain.

In this particular case, Grant had a paid Eloquence license from Code Factory, which could not be activated on his Win 10 machine. AT Guys sent him to Code Factory for support, and repeated attempts to contact Code Factory failed to obtain any response or results.

I did not see any ethical issue with making some version of Eloquence work under such circumstances, since he already had a valid paid license that the vendor wouldn't help him use.

Luke

On Tue, 9 Jun 2020, Grant Metcalf wrote:

I was able to get help installing the NVDA and Eloquence on my Win10 PC created by David CM, although the version on the BHP website was corrupted. A
subscriber and contributer to the list, Luke Davis, resolved all my issues. It seems to be working well so far.