Re: Eloquence and NVDA

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 05:28 PM, Luke Davis wrote:
I did not see any ethical issue with making some version of Eloquence work under such circumstances, since he already had a valid paid license that the vendor wouldn't help him use.
-- End Quoted Material --

Luke,

Unfortunately, though I get what you're saying, it just doesn't work that way.  It is up to the vendor, and the vendor alone, in consort with the purchaser to get something to work.  If the "some version" is hacked/cracked the law does not care, at all, that someone holds a valid license, as if they do they should be using a valid copy.