Braille input focus 40 blue 5th gen and NVDA

Justin Harford

Greetings everyone

I'm trying to learn about the braille display offerings out there to get a sense of a good match. I was recommended to take a look at the focus 40 blue fifth-generation. I read through their documentation and it almost sort of sounds like according to the brochure the ability to input braille is limited to when you are using JAWS, but when I look at the online manual from the company, it vaguely seems like any screenreader that supports braille input would work. Has anyone successfully used the focus 40 blue with NVDA to input braille?

Regards
Justin
Justin Harford (he/him/his)
Program Coordinator (NCDE)