From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 5:19 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] end of the line for finereader

Hi all.

Well, looks like fine reader just had a name change since I have gotten it.

It seems to be called fine reader 15 pdf now.

Since support and abbyy don't seem to deem it important to fix the accessibility issues and since it all seems locked to business now I think it is time for me to cut my losses and upgrade.

The last version was released at the end of the year.

What ocr program should I use instead of abbyy fine reader.