Re: switching sound cards with NVDA

Sarah k Alawami

I'm not sure how to do it with a shortcut, but try nvda shift s, tab, first letter of the soundcard, enter.

Blessings and happy Wednesday

On 10 Jun 2020, at 8:59, Mark via groups.io wrote:

Hi is it possible to switch sound cards with a shortcut key using NVDA

I use a wireless headset  and a USB mixer

Mark.

The accessible friends network why not give us a try today