From: zahra
Sent: June 10, 2020 6:49 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] end of the line for finereader

hi.

i believe that google ocr is the best and free available software for

converting pdf files.

Hi all.
Well, looks like fine reader just had a name change since I have gotten
it.
It seems to be called fine reader 15 pdf now.
Since support and abbyy don't seem to deem it important to fix the
accessibility issues and since it all seems locked to business now I
think it is time for me to cut my losses and upgrade.
The last version was released at the end of the year.
What ocr program should I use instead of abbyy fine reader.

--

By God,

were I given all the seven heavens

with all they contain