From: "P. Otter" <pam.otter@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2016 12:55 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] problem with the newest chrome

   hello, it is the first option you mention.

when i do a google search i don't see the links.

and the most strange in this situation is, i see the rule that you find under the link, i can read it.

when i go with the arrow up, therw where i supose the link, i press enter, the link is working as usual!

so, the link is there, only not read by nvda.

i don't know what that is.

cheers
paul otter

Op 19-8-2016 om 13:01 schreef Gene:

Chrome automatically updates itself and the user can't stop it. Use Firefox for sites where you have this problem. It isn't clear to me what the problem is. Is the problem that when you do a search such as a google search, you don't see the links in the results displayed as clickable links or you don't see the address of the sites in the results showing where the result leads?