Re: require accessible video editor suggestions.

William Wong

Hello

The Photos you are refering here is the photo app in Windows 10?

Sarah k Alawami 於 6/6/2020 11:01 寫道:

Add both videos to the story board in photos, make sure they line up, then export the video. Add any effects you deem necessary as well in the story board including any text layouts etc.

On 5 Jun 2020, at 19:18, Austin Pinto wrote:

i want to merge 2 videos into 1 how do i do that?

OBS is ***not*** I repeat ***not*** a video editor. But photoes is very
accessible with NVDA. I can split videos, extract clips, well that one
takes work, apply music and voiceovers to my video etc.

[website.](http://www.tffppodcast.com)

and you can also [follow us on twitter](http://twitter.com/tffppodcast)

Our [discord](http://discord.tffppodcast.com) is where you will know
when we go live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum] Feel free to give
the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit [my main lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@ke7zum) and my [tffp lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@tffppodcast) You will also be able to buy some of
my products and eBooks there.

[here](Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast)

On 5 Jun 2020, at 17:32, Robert Kingett wrote:

So first of all, this shouldn't be here, but in the chat sub group.
Secondly, I really think the mods or community should open up this
wiki so we all can just add resources whenever we feel like it, it
would cut down on emails like this. Anyway, this should be moved to
the chat subgroup, not here, but here's a few suggestions. Links
aren't provided because I'm on the mobile app, so don't have links.

1. Debut Video Capture.
2. Built in video editor for Windows 10, found in, photos.
3. Win Cam.
4. OBS. Open Broadcaster software. Not as accessible as the others.
5. Virtual Dub.

austinpinto.xaviers@...
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto