From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of g melconian
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 3:16 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] end of the line for finereader

Don’t know .kurzweil 1000 has not been updated since 14. Since the developer of Kurzweil 1000 for the blind has retired. they are still keeping Kurzweil 3000 product around. Maybe download a trial of that and see how it works. The other thing I can think of is open book by VFO or omni page .but with omni page I have not tried and don’t know how well it will work .