From: "Cearbhall O'Meadhra" <cearbhall.omeadhra@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2016 2:53 PM
Subject: [nvda] setting up imap email

Hi all you Google users,

I cannot find the "gear" icon on the Google page for setting up a gmail
account.

Here is the instruction that I am following:

Step 1: Enable IMAP

You can retrieve your Gmail messages with a client or device that supports
IMAP, like Microsoft Outlook or Apple Mail.

1. Sign in to Gmail.

2. Click the gear in the top right .

3. Select Settings.

4. Click Forwarding and POP/IMAP.

5. Select Enable IMAP.

6. Click Save Changes.

Note: This setting is not available while using the basic HTML view of
Gmail. To enable IMAP, use the standard view instead.

Wonderfully clear instructions! However, I am blocked at step 1! I cannot
find the "gear" icon on my screen. Can anyone tell me how to do it without
sighted assistance, please?

All the best

Cearbhall

version doesn't have this disclaimer in outgoing emails. Try Spam Reader
<http://www.spam-reader.com/disclaimer.shtml> for free now!