Re: about audio related issue on bluetooth headset

Luke Davis

What is the bluetooth version of your dongle and your headset?

Also, have you tried turning on audio ducking, to see if you can hear NVDA then?
NVDA+shift+D

Luke

On Thu, 11 Jun 2020, Meet modi wrote:

Here i am using bluetooth headset with PC with bluetooth dongle.
I am faceing audio cutting issue and while playing any song NVDA stop speaking.
I also install bluetooth audio add-ons and read privious topic.
at the last i have some experiment.
With narrator i am not faceing this issue.
i also read old topic which was asked on 2018 but cant find any answer i requested to NVDA team please try to looking for this metter