Re: about audio related issue on bluetooth headset

Hmmm well do you have the latest drivers and software installed.

Could be an incompatability issue I guess.

Is the sets firmware updated.

Have you rebooted the set lately.

And are its battery cells charged could be either.

On 11/06/2020 9:18 pm, Luke Davis wrote:
What is the bluetooth version of your dongle and your headset?

Also, have you tried turning on audio ducking, to see if you can hear NVDA then?
NVDA+shift+D

Luke

On Thu, 11 Jun 2020, Meet modi wrote:

Here i am using bluetooth headset with PC with bluetooth dongle.
I am faceing audio cutting issue and while playing any song NVDA stop speaking.
I also install bluetooth audio add-ons and read privious topic.
at the last i have some experiment.
With narrator i am not faceing this issue.
i also read old topic which was asked on 2018 but cant find any answer i requested to NVDA team please try to looking for this metter