Re: about audio related issue on bluetooth headset

Meet modi

dear david sir my bluetooth dongle comes with 4.0 versionand headphone also comes with bluetooth 40 version.

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 2:48 PM Luke Davis <luke@...> wrote:
What is the bluetooth version of your dongle and your headset?

Also, have you tried turning on audio ducking, to see if you can hear NVDA then?
NVDA+shift+D

Luke