From: Marvin Atkins
Sent: 10 June 2020 23:17
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] end of the line for finereader

Hi David,

I’m using Kurzweil 13.4 on my Windows 10 system. I had to go to the Kurzweil site and download a patch to update version 13 to 13.4, also there was a set of instructions I had to follow when installing the patch. I called Kurzweil support to ensure I was doing everything correctly. I was told that 13.4 may not work after a major update but I’m currently up to the latest 1909, waiting for 2004, and Kurzweil is still working.

Marvin