Re: acapella voices

Luke Davis

Larry

In addition to David's confusion, I too am confused.

You say you have the "latest" version of NVDA, which you list as "2020.3".

However, the latest version of NVDA is 2020.1.
The previous version of NVDA is 2019.3.

Your NVDA version is therefore impossible, and I concur with David's confusion about what exactly you're trying to do.
Perhaps you could elaborate exactly what steps you are following to get to where you have the problem? That might help us understand what's going on.

Luke

On Thu, 11 Jun 2020, larry k wrote:

I have the latest version of n v d a  2020.3   and the 6.2 engine.
I have a license for the voices for acapela
when I try and import them using the addon tool, it doesn’t see the .man extention
and it doesn’t work as other addons did when entering on the file.
please assist.
larry