Re: end of the line for finereader

enes sarıbaş

It is just a name change Shaun, it has all the features it used to have. You can read about it on the blog.

On 6/10/2020 3:31 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:

I know about these.

My issue is if its just for pdfs does abby pdf fine reader scan paper documents anymore.

Its after all why I have ocr software.

On 11/06/2020 5:30 am, Robert Kingett wrote:

I don't see how a name change ties into accessibility in any way, but it's possible I missed something because your formatting was so broken up. But, anyway, below are alternatives for opening PDF files.

  1. Opening them in Microsoft word. Word 2016 or later will convert most PDF's into a workable state, where you can then save it in an alternative format.
  2. Use this program. Codex.
  3. Adobe Reader can convert PDF to text. It's not gonna look very clean, though.