a link on web page issue I haven't seen before

Dan Beaver

I brought up the hamstudy.org site.  I clicked on the login link and nothing happened.  I thought this was strange since I have used it before.

I tried NVDA+7 to bring up the links list and pressed enter on the login link.  Nothing.

I tried using the spacebar and the enter key on the link and nothing.

I decided to try the register link just below the login link and it works perfectly.

Am I missing something or is this an NVDA problem or is it a web site problem?

Thanks.

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)