Re: a link on web page issue I haven't seen before

Dan Beaver

Now this is just not fair.  I actually checked for the edit field for entering the user id and it said there was none found.  I just tried again and it is there.  Oh well, I guess I was below it or something.

Thanks for the help.

Dan Beaver

On 6/12/2020 11:48 AM, Tyler Spivey wrote:
You're missing the login form appearing at the bottom of the page.
Activate the link with enter, then press e to move to the edit box.

On 6/12/2020 8:43 AM, Dan Beaver wrote:
I brought up the hamstudy.org site.  I clicked on the login link and
nothing happened.  I thought this was strange since I have used it before.

I tried NVDA+7 to bring up the links list and pressed enter on the login
link.  Nothing.

I tried using the spacebar and the enter key on the link and nothing.

I decided to try the register link just below the login link and it
works perfectly.

Am I missing something or is this an NVDA problem or is it a web site
problem?

Thanks.

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)