Re: Not hearing letters as they are typed or long lag in hearing letter

Luke Davis

I suspect this is a search preview, or live search issue.

Disabling those features in your browser might help.

Luke

On Thu, 11 Jun 2020, jenaucoin67@... wrote:

My hubby is a long time user of NVDA. We’ve encountered a problem that we can’t seem to fix. The screen reader is reading almost everything, but isn’t
reading letters as they are typed in google and MS edge’s search screens, and any MS document.
Anyone have suggestions? We’ve deleted and updated NVDA, switched the keyboard to a new port and rebooted.  _._,_._,_