From: Dan Beaver
Sent: 12 June 2020 16:43
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] a link on web page issue I haven't seen before

I brought up the hamstudy.org site. I clicked on the login link and nothing
happened. I thought this was strange since I have used it before.

I tried NVDA+7 to bring up the links list and pressed enter on the login
link. Nothing.

I tried using the spacebar and the enter key on the link and nothing.

I decided to try the register link just below the login link and it works
perfectly.

Am I missing something or is this an NVDA problem or is it a web site
problem?

Thanks.
--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)