NVDA Misbehaving

Ibrahim Ajayi

Hi good people:
How can one trouble shoot NVDA.
The screen reader is just not working properly on my computer any
longer. I've done the com registration fixing tools on the tools menu,
and I still hear unknown when I attempt to open a web page. Some times
the page opens, at other times, the page is not read, I just hear
unknown, and the screen reader shuts itself down, and I have to
restart it again from the desktop.
Added to that, the screen reader is too slow. It does not start early
enough, it takes minutes before it starts, and other problems.
The question now is: what can I do about these problems? how can I fix
these problems.
I use a windows7-32 bit computer, and I use the last version of NVDA.
I am prompted to install the latest version, but the pop up normally
comes when I am very busy.
Thanks for your support.
Ibrahim.