From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ibrahim Ajayi
Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2020 4:05 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA Misbehaving

Hi good people:
How can one trouble shoot NVDA.
The screen reader is just not working properly on my computer any longer. I've done the com registration fixing tools on the tools menu, and I still hear unknown when I attempt to open a web page. Some times the page opens, at other times, the page is not read, I just hear unknown, and the screen reader shuts itself down, and I have to restart it again from the desktop.
Added to that, the screen reader is too slow. It does not start early enough, it takes minutes before it starts, and other problems.
The question now is: what can I do about these problems? how can I fix these problems.
I use a windows7-32 bit computer, and I use the last version of NVDA.
I am prompted to install the latest version, but the pop up normally comes when I am very busy.
Thanks for your support.
Ibrahim.