Re: setting up imap email

Kevin Chao

Is there an issue with gmail.com or inbox.google.com which makes yu want to use a desktop native email client?

On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 8:29 AM Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
I said that I have an account but I have never set up GMail to work with an e-mail program.  My point is that the gear icon may use wording that you have to guess or consider the implications of when looking for it.

Sent: Friday, August 19, 2016 10:26 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] setting up imap email

Hi:

If you want to set up a Gmail account, go to www.gmail.com.
If you do not have an existing gmail account, you will be presented
with the form that you have to fill out to creat a google account.

Remember, there will be a capcha that you will have to fill in as
well.  I haven't done it in several years, but when I did it, they had
a link to an audio capcha but the audio was, at least for me, almost
impossible to understand.  I think I ended up using Webvisom with
Firefox.
Kevin Huber