Re: Image describer addon download link is showing error

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 04:50 AM, William Wong wrote:
I think if it is the case, the addon should not be displayed on the main page of the community addon site.

I doubt that anyone would disagree.  But you appear to be the first person to have hit the issue, and I'm giving a few days more before giving up entirely.

It will likely be removed on request if the developer will not respond to communications sent to him.