Re: Image describer addon download link is showing error

Hello all,

The NVDA add-ons community is investigating two possible follow-ups:

  1. Asking the author of Image Describer add-on about his response.
  2. Promoting a potential replacement named Online Image Describer by Larry Wang.

Because the latter is essentially Image Describer add-on with improvements made, the community will remove original Image Describer provided that the author says so and the community cannot maintain it due to costs for upkeep and other matters beyond our control. As of now, until the matter is fully resolved, I request everyone to disable Image Describer add-on.

Cheers,

Joseph (P.S. I'm in vacation, so won't be able to respond to emails on this list in a timely manner)