Re: Discrepancy Between NVDA and Youtube sounds

Daniel Damacena

I use an extension called "sound booster that works" in Chrome. If the video is too low,, you can click on it, or set a hotkey to it, so that the video's volume increases. It is fast and works very well!

Em dom., 14 de jun. de 2020 às 20:22, Nevzat Adil <nevzatadil@...> escreveu:

No ducking gave the best result, but still not good enough.
There must be another way of equalizing the sound volume of NVDA and
Youtube videos.