Re: about audio related issue on bluetooth headset

Meet modi

thanks for your kind reply. thnks for your reply can you  explain me how to find compatible model?

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 1:29 AM hasan tayyem <hasan.tayyem1997@...> wrote:
Hello. I also had this problem on Skype and VLC media player, when I was using my Bluetooth headset the Screen reader voice was not appear.
I have figured out, afterwords I understood that this is a problem from the headset model it’s self.
I believe that your headset model is not supporting two channels voices at the same time,
So I advise you to purchase a new headset like what I have done before.

Yours Faithfully.
(Hasan Tayem)
Mobile: +962788266670