Re: Discrepancy Between NVDA and Youtube sounds

Gene

There is a volume setting in Youtube. Others may be able to tell you what it is and it may solve the problem.

From: Nevzat Adil
Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2020 6:22 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Discrepancy Between NVDA and Youtube sounds

No ducking gave the best result, but still not good enough.
There must be another way of equalizing the sound volume of NVDA and
Youtube videos.

On 6/14/20, hurrikennyandopo ... <hurrikennyandopo@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi

I have not used it for a while but have you got ducking turned on set to
always duck in nvda. I think it makes nvdas voice louder and if watching
you tube etc it makes it duck and heaps quieter.

Use the nvda key + shift key + the letter D and cycle it away from it.
You should hear aalways duck, no ducking, duck when out putting speech
and sounds and always duck.

See if that works.

Gene nz

\.

On 15/06/2020 7:16 am, Nevzat Adil wrote:
Hi every one,
There is a discrepancy between the volume of sound I get from NVDA and
Youtube.
For instance, when I listen to a Youtube video I need to turn the
volume all the way up to hear some sound, but then the volume from
NVDA is at 100%.
Is there a way to equalize the sound volumes of both NVDA and Youtube
so that I won't have to turn up the volume all the way up to listen to
a Youtube video?
Any help would be appreciated.
Nevzat Adil
Library of Congress Certified