Re: Copy value from foreground window

Edhoari Setiyoso

Hi Chris,

Thank you for the suggestion.
You are correct that I want to read the content of foreground window.
I'll try installing the add on sometime this weekend and update the result.

Kind regards

Chris Mullins <cjmullins29@...> writes:

Hi

Zara’s suggestion copies the title of the foreground window to the clipboard and if there
is information in the body of the foreground window that you need access to, you could
try the Virtual review add-on. This allows you to use NVDA+control+w to virtualize the
current window into text form, which you can then edit and copy information to the
clipboard.

Cheers

Chris