Re: Discrepancy Between NVDA and Youtube sounds

Tony Malykh

I wrote an add-on for this. Tony's enhancements. You can adjust NVDA volume by pressing NVDA+Control+PageUp/PageDown - and by doing this you can match youtube volume .

--Tony

On 6/14/2020 12:16 PM, Nevzat Adil wrote:
Hi every one,
There is a discrepancy between the volume of sound I get from NVDA and Youtube.
For instance, when I listen to a Youtube video I need to turn the
volume all the way up to hear some sound, but then the volume from
NVDA is at 100%.
Is there a way to equalize the sound volumes of both NVDA and Youtube
so that I won't have to turn up the volume all the way up to listen to
a Youtube video?
Any help would be appreciated.
Nevzat Adil
Library of Congress Certified