Re: Copy value from foreground window

Sam Taylor

Hi Edhoari

I'm late to this thread, but the Speech History addon may work for you. It has the ability to move through the buffer of speech items, and copy the last utterance you have heard to the clipboard. I use it constantly and find it a fantastic addition to NVDA.

https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/speech_history.en.html

Cheers

Sam

On 16/06/2020 2:18 am, Edhoari Setiyoso wrote:
Hi Zahra,

Thank you for the suggestion.
I've tried it and unfortunately the body of foreground window is not included.

Kind regards

Izahra <nasrinkhaksar3@...> writes:

hi.
please nvda t three times quickly.
it copies the title of your desired item to the clipboard.

On 6/13/20, Edhoari Setiyoso <edhoari.s@...> wrote:
Hi group,

Now that I can read the content of foreground window, I need a way to copy
it's value to clipboard.

I can't find any of such command in NVDA user guide.
Can anyone advise me on this one?

Best Regards
--
Edhoari Setiyoso