Re: Nvda and Office 2016

Quentin Christensen

That's why I usually specify using "restart" as there are so many ways that users can "shut down" a machine that simply puts it into some kind of hibernation or sleep mode.

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 2:04 AM Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:
On Sat, Jun 13, 2020 at 12:01 PM, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:
I uninstalled and installed Nvda again.
Something that we tech geeks often advise.  It's probably second after, "Have you power cycled your machine?"  (And these days that question has to take Fast Startup into account, as a shutdown and restart no longer serves the purpose if it's turned on.)

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager