Re: Nvda and Office 2016

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 07:19 PM, Quentin Christensen wrote:
That's why I usually specify using "restart" as there are so many ways that users can "shut down" a machine that simply puts it into some kind of hibernation or sleep mode.

I, too, have started to take this approach, as it's the only way to ensure that Windows 10 reloads from disc no matter how anything else is configured.