Re: about audio related issue on bluetooth headset

Hello Meet.
I told you, the problem is with your headset itself, I was using the same brand of your headset from GPL and I was facing this problem.
You have to change this model to the newest one.
For myself, I have changed it to a headset with a USB connection, because it is better than Bluetooth.
If you search in any electronic  shop, you will find many choices that will be suitable for you.
Always try to find a  headset  that support more than one channel voices.
I hope that’s helpful.

Yours Faithfully.
(Hasan Tayem)
Mobile: +962788266670

On Jun 16, 2020, at 5:17 AM, Meet modi <meetmodi2359@...> wrote:

sir i checked it it has only three list items.
1, speaker high definition audio device not connected.
2, headphone high definition audio device not connected.
3,JBL headset default device.