From: Gene via groups.io
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2020 5:50 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] my bluetooth headset doesn't pick up the first little bit of what nvda is saying?

You might be able to keep the headset active if you use a utility called
something like Silence. I don't know if you can find it on the Internet,
but I'll send a link to it on my Dropbox account. It keeps things active
that turn off automatically like some sound cards and some portable
speakers. You will have to see if it works with Blue Tooth speakers. I
haven't used Blue Tooth Enough to know.

I'll send the link soon.