Från: Hareth
Skickat: den 17 juni 2020 00:23
Till: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Ämne: Re: [nvda] remote servers

Using that term, won't help you fixing it.

I'm using nvdaremote.com a lot for many times a day for remote support.

My network is private and my computers behind 2 routers.

Other than the rare a few seconds connection drop offs once in a while

I have no problems using it appreciatively.

I'm sure whatever is going on with you not making it work properly, Is

on your end of the network, routers port forwarding or your own

provider blocking it. its on your end.

As long its working fine with most of us, you know what that means.

TC