Re: remote servers

Sarah k Alawami

I use I think it's kn4crc.com for mine. Less laggy, actually feels like I'm working on my machine and not someone else's

On 17 Jun 2020, at 6:54, larry k wrote:

I did what you suggested and it worked. thanks
I know at some time, a list of nvda remote servers was put out around the world, I was just wondering if there was anything current.
larry

-----Original Message----- From: Luke Davis
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 11:01 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] remote servers

Larry

Personally, I have never heard of any such list, but just so you know, I used
nvdaremote.com to help someone earlier tonight, with no trouble at all.

I'm wondering if your problem is something other than what server you're using.

Perhaps go through the connect dialog, and re-enter everything? Re-install the
add-on if you have to.

Luke

On Tue, 16 Jun 2020, larry k wrote:

does anyone have a list of remote servers for nvda?