Re: remote servers

I was hoping that I could find the magic keywords to find a list of all the official and unofficial NVDA Remote Servers, but no luck.  So, it would make sense to create one, don't you think?

I found this page:  https://jc-hosting.me/nvdaremote.php

Which indicates that jc-hosting.me is an unofficial server.  No date on that page, and since I don't use NVDA Remote I can't say whether this one is still alive or not.  But offering up the server IDs that are being used is the way to build a list.