Re: remote servers

larry k

here’s what I have

attached

From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 9:14 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] remote servers

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 11:54 AM, Brian Moore wrote:
what I ended up doing is putting up my own on a machine that has a public ip address and use it..

Believe me, I've found the pages about "build your own" but that's well beyond what a very great many users want to do or are capable of doing.

So even having a list of currently active, public-facing NVDA Remote Servers is useful.   So far, my list is two-servers long.  If yours is available for use by others, please add it.

NVDA Remote Server List  -  Last Updated 2020-06-17

1. jc-hosting.me

2. kn4crc.com