Re: NVDA 2020.2 Beta 1

Rui Fontes

Here is working as expected.

Windows 10 2004

NVDA 2020.2 Beta1

Rui Fontes

NVDA portuguese team

Às 12:23 de 18/06/2020, Robert Mendoza escreveu:

Hi, Quentin.

I noticed after the update for this beta, is that the speech synth selection is not showing after pressing NVDA plus Control plus S, and the nvda stopped on the background. So, what I did is to restart again to reload. Can someone could replicate this error as well. Thanks.

Hi everyone,

NVDA 2020.2 Beta 1 is now available for testing.

For those interested in trying out what the next version of NVDA has before it is officially released.

Visit https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2020-2beta1/ to download the beta and provide feedback.

Regards

Quentin.

--