Re: setting up imap email

Gene,

         Just as an FYI, there appears to be a steady trend away from "the gear icon" being called "Tools" these days, though that was probably the primary designator when its use first appeared.  That's what I recall, anyway.  The trend is now toward "Settings" and it's being used, in various forms but always showing a gear or gears, on multiple operating systems now, too.  The last Mac I was working with used an icon that looked somewhat like the inner workings of an old wind-up type watch, with multiple interlocking gears, for Settings.

          Even Windows 10 itself is using its own variant of the single gear icon for the settings button.   Keeping an ear out for an announcement of tools makes sense, too, but if you hear settings you can be reasonably confident that they're under a control that uses a gear or gears as its iconic presentation.